According to statistics, 75% of users never scroll past Google’s first page. In other words, if people don’t see your website listed first in the SERPs (Search Engine Results Pages), you essentially don’t exist. There are a variety of methods you may employ to increase your online presence. For companies looking to stand out, the choice usually comes down to SEO (Search Engine Optimization) through any seo services (or) PPC (Pay-Per-Click). Both have the same objective of generating high-quality leads. But the two methods differ in terms of the outcomes they provide, terms of price and general practice.
Here we will see how SEO and PPC work to increase qualified leads:
Search Engine Optimization
Search engine optimization, or SEO, is a sustained process of developing evergreen content, increasing your business growth. Results from your SEO efforts are reliable. Once you start ranking, your visibility will constantly be around the clock for a few months. Businesses that use SEO in marketing typically receive more quality leads, as visitors come naturally to their sites.
Advantages of SEO
- Organic SEO is one of the most cost-effective ways to improve your site’s visibility. It can place companies in front of the target audience.
- You can see sustained results once you have achieved a good ranking from the SEO strategy.
- With the help of seo services Singapore, you can create content targeting the audience at a different funnel stage. It can be done without even needing to pay for every click.
- It takes more time and investment, but organic clicks are free because there is no click cost.
Pay Per Click
Pay-per-click marketing is a broad field that includes conventional banner ads to paid shopping listings. Initially, advertising platforms or websites were used to show adverts and bill advertisers for each click. PPC has grown to encompass campaigns with a price range based on success metrics. It includes Google’s ROAS campaigns.
Advantages of PPC
- 75% of users click ads when they search for relevant and authentic data.
- PPC provides fantastic targeting possibilities that will enable you to increase your website’s relevant traffic and conversion rates.
- Even for newly launched businesses, it produces immediate effects.
- From start to finish, PPC services and campaigns are simple to measure. You can closely check your spending, where it is going, and how it affects output and ROI.
- PPC also offers you the chance to improve your company’s visibility on search engines. It uses phone numbers, callouts, and longer site connections.
SEO and PPC have the same objective, and only their path varies to attain that objective. If you prefer SEO services, you can feel free to approach AUN Global Marketing Pte. Ltd. It is one of the top Singapore seo consultants you can rely upon for SEO services.